Well, folks, your votes in the P&E Readers’ Poll are doing the trick. I am now tied for the #2 spot in Romance novels, and I’ve climbed up to #7 in the Author category. The contest ends on Thursday, so all I have to do is retain my standings and keep getting more votes. I sure would love a win in one of the categories!
If you’ve already voted, thank you (now please tell everyone you know to vote!) If you haven’t yet voted, here is how you do it:
The rules are simple…you can only vote one time from an email address. So…if you have more than one email address…well, you get the drift!
The voting is going to get competitive the next few days, so tell your friends to vote, also. I need all of the help I can get. Perhaps you will want to tell some strangers too! If I win, I get bragging rights and a cool little widget that says #1 to put on my website. Who knows? This may be just the thing that would pluck a new, debut author out of obscurity!
For those of you who have trouble, please do the following:
- Click on the links below which should take you directly to each voting category. The first one is for Romance novel and the second is for Author.
- Select either Investigating the Heart (Romance category) or Heidi Renee Mason (Author category)
- Go to the bottom of the page and enter your name and email address.
- Go to the bottom left hand side of the page and enter the name of the author whose book you see next to the “Are you human” box.
- Go to your email and hit the confirmation link.
- Pat yourself on the back for helping a debut author!