Okay, folks, I’m asking for your help. If you read my post from yesterday, you all know that I have thrown my literary hat into the ring in the P&E Readers’ Poll. I stayed out of it for a while, not wanting to barrage people with pleas for votes. Well, yesterday I decided that it might be fun, and I decided to go for it.
With a little help from my friends, I moved in the standings from #15 yesterday to #3 currently. If I’m completely honest, this jump in the queue has gotten my competitive juices flowing. Now that I’m so close to the top…I want to win!
In order to do this, I will need your help even more. There are only 5 days left to vote, and I’m told that the last few days become incredibly competitive. So, just because I’m #3 right now doesn’t mean that I can’t spiral right back down to the bottom again. I need your votes! If you haven’t yet done so, please follow the links below. Investigating the Heart is nominated in the Romance novel category, and Heidi Renee Mason in the Author category.
The rules are simple…you can only vote one time from an email address. So…if you have more than one email address…well, you get the drift!
The voting is going to get competitive the next few days, so tell your friends to vote, also. I need all of the help I can get. Perhaps you will want to tell some strangers too! If I win, I get bragging rights and a cool little widget that says #1 to put on my website. Who knows? This may be just the thing that would pluck a new, debut author out of obscurity!
For those of you who have trouble, please do the following:
- Click on the links below which should take you directly to each voting category. The first one is for Romance novel and the second is for Author.
- Select either Investigating the Heart (Romance category) or Heidi Renee Mason (Author category)
- Go to the bottom of the page and enter your name and email address.
- Go to the bottom left hand side of the page and enter the name of the author whose book you see next to the “Are you human” box.
- Go to your email and hit the confirmation link.
- Pat yourself on the back for helping a debut author!